ESPA Core Values
Vision – What ESPA will strive to do or become?
Promote the harmonization of quality specifications and trade requirements for animal serum products based on international standards.
Values – What do ESPA and our members stand for?
- Honesty, trust, and credibility – commitments from all member companies to comply with the code of ethics and conduct. Uphold laws of countries where serum is collected and processed.
- Transparency – open and honest communication within ESPA as an organization, among ESPA members, and with clients and all stakeholders.
- Control of Supply Chain – Verification of the entire production flow of animal serum starting from the collection of raw components to delivering the final product to the consumer.
- Equal participation – full consideration of the interests and ideas of all member companies.
- Equality – avoid the appearance of promoting one or more companies or products over others.
- Cost conservation – in the administrative costs of the association.
- Science-based policies and recommendations, and truthfulness in advertising.
- Education and awareness – of the public, regulators, and clients.